FAQ for Users
1. Is the wave suitable for anyone?
Yes, it is. From beginners to professional surfers.
2. How big can a Wavegarden wave be?
It can technically be any size, although a maximum height of 1.6 metres is recommended.
3. Are all Wavegarden waves the same?
No, they aren’t. A single facility can generate different types of wave sections with different sizes, according to your requirements.
4. How deep is the water in a Wavegarden wave?
Similar to the natural waves generated in the ocean.
5. Can I use the same surfboard that I use when I am surfing at the beach?
Of course you can.
6. What is the difference between Wavegarden and a standing wave?
Wavegarden is a moving wave, just like ocean waves. You can ride the wave in exactly the same way as if you were surfing in the ocean.
7. How long can a Wavegarden wave break?
The maximum distance of a Wavegarden wave is only limited by the size of your available space. We can create waves up to 3km in length so far!
8. Only the first part of the wave could be used in the wave facilities built so far. Is that the same with Wavegarden?
No. Wavegarden has developed a unique technology that generates perfect waves with tubes throughout the entire length of their breaks.
9. Can the Wavegarden only generate linear waves?
No, we can create any type of wave: circular waves that are “endless” and open/linear waves with a beginning and end. All Wavegardens are built according to the type of wave that is best suited for each space.